faq answer you
1. What is the minimum age for participants?
There is no minimum age. However, parental consent is required if you are below the age of 18. Participants would need to fill up the relevant indemnity declaration forms online. The organiser reserves the right to refuse race entry to the participants who have not completed the relevant indemnity declaration.
2. When is the closing date for registration?
You are strongly encouraged to sign up before 21 May 2016, 2359. However, if you miss the deadline for sign-ups, you can also register on-site on 28 May 2016, subject to availability.
3. What if I cannot attend the event after signing up? Do I get a refund if I choose not to participate after registration?
Registration fees are not refundable. However, you may wish to collect your goodie bag from 22/5-4/6 9am-9pm at Siglap South Community Centre (6 Palm Road Singapore 456441). Do note that office will be closed on Public Holidays.
4. Can I make changes to my particulars after submitting my registration?
No changes to your particulars are allowed once registration is completed, so please check carefully before submitting your form. If any urgent changes to be made, please email to .
5. Can someone attend on my behalf if I am no longer able to make it?
The registration is non-transferrable. However, you may collect goodie bags from 22/5-4/6 9am-9pm at Siglap South Community Centre (6 Palm Road Singapore 456441). Do note that office will be closed on Public Holidays.
6. Can I change the size of my T-shirt after submitting my registration?
No, you are not allowed to change your running apparel size once you have selected it and confirmed your registration. Special arrangment will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
7. What are the sizes for the Running Apparel?
Check them out HERE.
1. When and where will S.SMiles 2016 be held?
It will be held on Saturday, 28 May 2016, at the atrium inside Kallang Wave Mall and at the Singapore Sports Hub (right outside Stadium MRT Station), from 9.30am to 6.30pm.
Registration begins at 8.30am! After registration, do join us for a mass zumba workout session at 9.00am to warm yourself up before the intensive challenge!
2. What do I need to bring for the event?
Bring yourself, dressed in our event T-shirt with appropriate sports shorts/ track pants and proper sports shoes. Make sure you bring sufficient water to stay hydrated throughout the day.
3. How do I collect 12 points?
Visit any of the 16 fitness challenge stations and complete 12 stations. You will receive a Challenge Card upon registration. Simply complete the task to meet each fitness target. According to the different targets achieved, points will be awarded respectively. Every 12 points accummulated, a meal will be donated to our adopted beneficiaries.
4. What if I am unable to collect 12 points by myself from the various activities?
Every point accumulated by each participant will be counted and the number of meals donated will depend on the total number points accummulated by all participants. Kindness is not about how much points you earned, its the thought that counts.
5. Can the points accumulated be split among a group of friends?
Each participant is entitled to a Challenge Card. The Challenge Card is non-transferrable.
6. What happens when I collect 12 points? Can I continue doing the activities to collect another 12 points?
12 points is equivalent to a meal, which will be donated to our adopted beneficiaries. You may choose to continue other stations fitness challenge or proceed to the Finishing Counter to accumulate your score to the S.SMILES challenge score board.
7. What time does the S.SMiles start? Can I come to another time slot which I did not sign up for.
The event registration will start at 8.30am and the event will launch offically at 9.30am. The participants are strongly encouraged to attend the timeslot they have signed up to avoid long queues formed to use the exercise equipment. For those who did not collect their goodie bags between 22/5-27/5 are advised to come 15 minutes earlier on 28/5 for registration.
8. Would there be any bag deposit service?
There is no bag deposit service. You may leave your belongings beside the equipment. The organiser will not be responsible for any missing valuables.
9. What if I want to sign up at the very last minute?
On-site registration is allowed on a first come first serve basis.
10. Will there be any first-aid support if I am injured during the challenge?
There will be a first aid station on-site with certified first-aiders to attend to you. Ambulance is on standby too.
11. What do I do if I have any questions on Kindness Week2016/ S.SMILES?
Feel free to CONTACT US.
1. Why do I have to pay a fee to take part in this event?
The fee will be used to cover the costs of the Event and Goodie Bags.
2. Who are the beneficiaries that these breakfast sets will be donated to?
The beneficiaries are mainly low income families and we identify them via the assistance of various Family Service Centres and working with South East CDC.